If you’re a young adult who wants to start a Hyphen group, you should:
- Meet with pastor or appropriate leadership to communicate your desire for Young Adult ministry.
- Write down a list of every Young Adult in your church and start praying and fasting over it.
- Learn the vision your pastor has for your local church and brainstorm how the need for Young Adult ministry connects to the vision of your pastor.
- Write down, organize, and expand your brainstorming ideas.
- Meet with your pastor to present a plan for Young Adult ministry and how it might connect to the goals of your local church.
- Start a Young Adult social gathering in connection to the local church strategy, with permission of your pastor.
- Begin a Young Adult prayer meeting, with permission of your pastor.
- Organize a Young Adult Bible Study with permission of your pastor.