District Leader Checklist
If you’re a district leader wanting to start Hyphen in your district, you should:
- If applicable, work with current CMI director to coordinate a strategy.
- Write down objectives of the new endeavor.
- Present basic idea to district leadership for ratification.
- Identify what district events that young adults attend.
- Build a strategy to get Young Adult names within your district.
- Host one Young Adult event in the fiscal year.
- Appoint a leader who might oversee this endeavor.
- Find one way to connect with Young Adults at every function.